Saturday 17 June 2006

Bah Humbug

Its gloriously hot outside. Sun is intermittent. Garden is looking rather thirsty. Great day for relaxing after a long week at work. Sadly I have, once again, left an essay to the last minute (can't seem to find the time to fit them in until its desperate). So this weekend will be given over to that. Also have a job application to put in. Doesn't help that I'm feeling desperately short of words at the moment. Written or spoken. So on all fronts it feels like its going to be a bit of a struggle. Wish I could go outside.

Perhaps its a state mind thing. Maybe I need to think about it as an interesting task (essay is on a relatively interesting subject - relative to one's interest in the topic, of course).

So lets rephrase. This weekend I will mostly be writing a paper about what research can tell us about the transfer of learning and its implications for the design of instruction. (probably not selling it to you yet!)

No comments: