Monday 26 September 2005

Blogger Spotting

(Like celebrity spotting only a bit more elusive).

First it was Dave from the now off-air Clear Blue Skies, on the underground at Bank. Then it was Diamond Geezer on the towpath of the Regent's Canal, near Camden. (actually thats misremembered - met DG first and Dave second but I like it this way round).

Today it was dave (small d) from London Calling, on his bike turning into New Oxford Street (I'm fairly certain it was him) - I was sitting in Starbucks having a coffee when I spied him. It was about ten to five and I wondered what he was doing out of work so early (forgetting that I too was out of work this early - I had been at a meeting and felt there was not enough time to return to Peckham before going home time). I waved but since it is probably safer to watch the road than peer through the plate glass of the shops he didn't see me. That was you wasn't it dave?


UPDATE: Tuesday evening - spotted Mr.D of Aprosexic at London Bridge on my way home.

I'm really getting good at this blogspotting!

No comments: