Wednesday 16 February 2005

Same Old Same Old

Not been feeling like blogging much - yesterday I got sent to Coventry and nobody talked to me all day (ok kidding, not really - I went there for a meeting so talked all day and then fell asleep on the train on the way home) and today I've been trying to sort out the cockroach infestation in my office (poisoned them all on Friday, really would have liked the cleaners to vaccuum but they don't seem to do that without you asking) and when talking to the people downstairs it appears its a building problem and not just in my office which in some ways makes me feel much better (I was worried it was because of something I had done) and in other ways makes my skin crawl.

Pops is in Brazil for the Mardi Gras - the carnival goes on in a football stadium and he was sitting too far away to tell if the women were naked or not. All terribly disappointing. He was on a health tourist trip - trying to get some cheaper teeth implants but I think he can't seem to find an appropriate dentist. He emailed me from an internet cafe where he said he had to ask a group of young americans to settle down (he can at times be a mite grumpy - my sister and I joke about him growing into his mother - much to his non-amusement) so its obviously not making him full of the joys of youth.

Maybe its a late bout of January blues. I normally suffer from them terribly but they didn't kick in until late perhaps.

No comments: