Tuesday 7 September 2004

Monday's Life Class



I been getting rusty with all the trips and bank holidays.

While I was away I looked at a book in the flat where we stayed by an artist called Cesar Bobis - his drawing was beautiful - dark with flashes of colour. He had a fascination with flowers and brutalist men. I wanted to find a copy somewhere but so far have been unable to unearth anything - I think he must be a little-known spaniard.

I'm also looking forward to the Boucher Seductive Visions exhibition at the Wallace Collection. I'm feeling in need of some inspiration to continue and move the drawing forward.


Candid Arts Trust: open access sessions and more formal taught courses in both life drawing and painting. Behind Angel tube, Islington - first left down City Road. Contact: The Candid Arts Trust, 3 Torrens Street, London EC1V 1NQ, Tel: 020 7837 4237.

No comments: