Thursday 4 March 2004

Conference

I'm at a training session in the Gatwick Holiday Inn. Its not particularly fascinating and the hotel is not particularly fabulous. But its out of the office and I found an internet connection.

At dinner there was a man from the League of Gentlemen on the end of our table. Variety of topics discussed which sort of went like this:
"You not eating?"
"I'm just making friends with my dinner."
"So what's your job role?"
"Can I say stuff? Oh and anything else my line manager requires."
On spying a tub of marmite: "that's evil like in France E Ville."

Later on I tuned onto a conversation someone else was having "...what we need is more blow-jobs." How this exactly linked with e-learning in adult learning I have no idea. Still I'll be home tomorrow.

No comments: