Tuesday 10 June 2003

Lifedrawing

Lifedrawing was cancelled yesterday because the Candid Arts Trust makes more money from hiring out the rooms to degree shows - can't believe its that time already - end of college term. Its taken a really long time for me to get over the whole living by terms and holidays thing - I've worked for a year and a half in community education where we have no definable terms, different times of the year are great for capturing different groups of people - so we have a steady working year. We work in fiancial year quarters. But up until this point there have always been holidays and terms or semesters - all through my life. I never thought I'd be able to cope with working a full year and not getting a six week holiday in the summer with a month wind down in the lead up to it and a month winding up again at the end.

No comments: